4.26.2013

hello skirts...

My little 3 1/2 year old, miss O, loves church. She asks me every night when I tuck her in how many more days until church day!  I'm already sick of pregnancy pants and dread the thought of putting them on everyday, so..... hello skirts!!! I love skirts. I wish I had a dozen maxi skirts to choose from. They are sooooo comfy. So, now that I'm wearing skirts everyday miss O thinks it's church day and gets all excited.  Then I have to tell her there's 5 more days until church day. :( 
I've gained more weight with this baby than I have with the others and I'm not even done yet. Yikes! I just keep telling myself that I'll have extra fat stores for breastfeeding and this time around is going to WORK out for us. :) I hope so. Rob keeps telling me, also, that he's signing us both up for Cross fit after the baby is born. I'm all for it, if he can afford it! HA!  He shows me his "chub" on his belly and I just roll my eyes at him. Mr. 4 percent body fat my eye!


On to baby boy... that doesn't have a name yet and I'm starting to freak out a little bit. Here's a list of boy names that I've told Rob about and since they're here on this list that tells you he said     N  O     to them....(might be able to talk him into one of them...we'll see)
Jax
Jude
Oakz
Calvin
Stetson
Coye
Traxler
Metz
Jett
Royce
Brees
Hinkley
Oaker
Croix
Cruz
Makai
Adler
Hendrix
Gray
Linkin
Neff
Rigby
Hatch
Newell
Reef
Reggie


I went to Dr. Lunt's office for my second ultrasound and got to see this cute face! 
I think he is already adorable and we can't wait to meet him.  He's been in the same, head down-squished into my left side with his feet and hands poking my right side, position. He's had the hiccups a few times. He responds to pokes and big brother sitting on him trying to get comfy around the big "balloon" in my tummy.  I've heard miss O tell her little brother to be quiet or he'll wake the boy in mom's belly! The kids are so excited for this new one to come. :) 
Everything the ultrasound confirmed is that baby boy is measuring right on with my new guess date in June and he's growing just as he should be. Thank goodness! 
We're now in the maintenance part of Hypnobabies and I enjoy the 30 minutes of "me time" when the kids go to bed. It's been such a great childbirth class!  I'm so glad that Kelly, the instructor, is able to be my doula and I feel like I have such great support all around me. My midwife and doula, along with Rob, are all going to be so helpful during my birthing time. :)  

This week I'm 32 weeks. Just a month left until I have to get the preparations ready to have a home birth!

3 comments:

  1. Chels! I've bought 4 maxi skirts recently...they are the only thing that I wear now too! Love them! Wish I could buy more! And baby boy Sherwood sounds like he is in the same position as yours! And he never sleeps! He is always kicking my right lungs and sides...
    So happy to hear that you are loving your class so much! So excited for you and everything ahead! Good luck with a name! We are struggling too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think those are cute names! Men...

    That's funny that Olive loves church so much. Wish I had her attitude! And btw, I think painting your front door aqua would look fine even with the blue chairs. I LOVE that parade of homes house!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So.......we want an update!!!!!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete